Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SINGAPORE BABY!


Contrary to what you might hear on the EVIL CNBC "News" Channel (a.k.a. The Home Shopping Network for "investors"), I'm very bullish on China. We have been hearing over and over how China is slowing down...and the question has been, "Will it be a hard landing, or a soft landing". The China bashing is rampant in our political sphere as well where Obama calls China a "Currency Manipulator" -- as if the US printing money through the fed and artificially keeping interest rates down is NOT currency manipulation?!?!?! I guess COUNTERFEIT isn't MANIPULATION in Congress' twisted mind. But...i digress....

Recently, China's GDP went from the estimated 8.5%....to 8.7%! How could that be? OBAMA AND ROMNEY SAID CHINA WAS GOING DOWN HILL!?!?! And CNBC fed it to us over and over...ok, now i really digress...

TIME TO MAKE SOME PIPS BABY!

SELL USD/SGD -- we are short the US Dollars and long Singapore Dollars just to stick it to Congress!
Rate:    1.2850
Stop:    1.30
Limit:   1.20

So even though i loathe CNBC...I do sift through their daily video archives for some currency trades. I found this little Gem, and I did some of my amateur analytics just to check how he is coming up with some numbers. Feel free to watch:



As for CNBC....they often have Peter Schiff on (my mentor).....and they laugh at him......until time passes and he is proven right. If any of you haven't seen it yet...this is a MUST SEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment