Thursday, January 19, 2012

TIME TO RESET.....EUR & GBP

For all those that own the EUR and the GBP......

Today was not good. The Euro broke out of a patten that had been trending consistently since November....and is now in uncharted territory. I dont like to guess...and this trade has already lost us some money, so....just get out. Lick your wounds....clean yourself off....and lets move forward. Sometimes, its good to sit on the sidelines.

These are the trades i just put in...feel free to place these orders as well. If they hit...great. if not...whatever. I will give you a few more by tomorrow....

***CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW***

and these have already executed. If you can get a better price...jump in the water is fine!!!



Of course...if you want to hold on to your EUR or GBP trades....feel free. Its your money. And hey...this guy might turn around and you might be profitable. I just dont like staying in when i dont have some sort of a plan, and because it is out of the channel....i'm going to back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment